Use data to make effective business decisions
Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
Business Analytics at Southampton Malaysia allows you to gain the specialist skills needed to help organisations understand their customers.
You will also learn how to use data to make effective business decisions and develop the mathematical skills needed to gain insights from a range of data sources, including the internet and social media.
Full time in Malaysia
Why Study this Course
The course is made up of a combination of modules. Compulsory modules provide a thorough grounding in the key concepts of business and business analytics.
You can choose from a range of optional modules to reflect your personal interests or future career aspirations.
Options may include topics like digital business models, and operations management.
Typical Course Content
- Ideas that Shaped the Business World 1 & 2
- Introduction to Management
- Financial Accounting 1 for Business
- Management Accounting 1
- Technologies that Shaped the Business World
- Key skills for Business
Optional core modules:
- Foundation of Business Analytics
- Management Analysis
- SAS Base Programming
- Principles and Practice of Management Science
- Business Forecasting
- Business Simulation
- Financial Management - Mathematics
- Digital Business Models
- Digital Marketing for Business
- Operations Management
- Innovation, Technology and the Environment
- Principles of Audit and Taxation
- Making Successful Decisions
- Final Project
- Knowledge Management
- Data Mining for Marketing
- Analytics in Action
- Managing Innovation
- Customer Insight
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Managing High Growth Business
University of Southampton degrees are highly valued by employers and studying with us will equip you with the skills to operate globally.
Our Business Analytics degree prepares you for a wide range of career paths in financial sector, retail consultancy and public sector.
- Risk analyst
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Business analyst
- Ernst & Young (EY)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Proctor & Gamble
- Times Group
Scholarships up to 100% and education grants are available. Terms & Conditions apply.