Giving you an edge in the job market
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Marketing degree at Southampton Malaysia has a distinct focus on digital and data driven methods, giving you an edge in the job market with the ability to measure marketing success and understand consumer behaviour.
You will learn how to implement creative communication strategies, using big data to identify consumer trends and inform marketing decisions.
Our industry networks enrich your learning by ensuring your course is aligned with current industry developments.
Full time in Malaysia
Why Study this Course
Year 1 modules will introduce you to the key concepts and techniques in Marketing and Business Analytics, as well as related areas of business and management.
In Year 2, you will develop your ability to apply and analyse marketing theories and techniques by creating a digital marketing campaign for a real business.
In your final year, you will get to demonstrate the breadth of your learning by completing a dissertation on a marketing topic of your choice.
Typical Course Content
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Management
- Management Analysis
- Strategic Marketing Decisions
- Introduction to Accounting and Financial Control
- Technologies that Shaped the Business World: Digital Age
- Foundations of Microeconomic
- Ideas that Shaped the World 1 & 2
- Commercial Law
- Key Skills for Business
- Digital Marketing
- Analytics for Marketing
- Business Research
- Services Value for Digital Managers
- Marketing Communications and Media Management
- Organisational Effectiveness
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Ethics
- Making Successful Decisions
- Data Mining for Marketing
- Measuring Marketing Effectiveness
- Digital Marketing: Engaging with the Customer
- Marketing Simulation
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Business
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- New Venture Development
University of Southampton degrees are highly valued by employers. Studying with us will equip you with the skills to operate globally.
- Marketing manager
- Digital account manager
- Brand manager
- Social media manager
- Data analyst
- Marketing consultant
- Sony Pictures
Scholarships up to 100% and education grants are available. Terms & Conditions apply.